Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anahata in Bali

Anahata Katkin and I connected about a year ago, I had recently come across her work and fell in love with it. I emailed her and asked if she would be interested in doing a workshop in Bali. She immediately said yes and now one year later, it is becoming a reality! It has been a joy for Rob and I to get to know her over this past year, and I can
not wait to meet, work, create art and have fun with her in Bali! We have a wonderful
group of women that are coming to join us, and I know it will be an amazing week!
Anahata will be teaching us her creative process and techniques, below are some samples of what we will be doing.
In searching Anahata's site, I am inspired all over again! I am tremendously
grateful to have this opportunity...

We are trying to arrange for everyone to meet with Ketut Liyer, the Balinese Medicine Man that Elizabeth Gilbert wrote about in Eat, Pray, Love. For any of you who have not read it, it is a must!
Last year, Rob hosted our first workshop held in Bali for Traci Bautista, and by chance they were able to meet with Ketut in Ubud. They all had great fun having him do life readings on each them!

No comments: